-
February 27th, 2004, 07:44 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Thanks to Joe at Killer Toys!

That's my haul so far, but I am going on a toy hunt tonight, so hopefully will come back with some more goodies!
So what did you get?
-
February 27th, 2004, 07:48 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Today I picked up S25 Redeemer, Hellspawn and Bright-red Cape Spawn from TRU. Then I headed over to Suncoast and picked up the 18" Hellboy.
Hunting will commence after work for the shortpacked Raven Spawn.
-
February 27th, 2004, 07:56 PM
#3
Peter Peeker
Guest
[img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
February 27th, 2004, 08:05 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Congrats!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
February 27th, 2004, 10:02 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I am not a big fan of MOTU, but good for ya [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
February 27th, 2004, 10:05 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Rare find ain't she? Nice one, TCM!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks